Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm back! (again)

So the last two years seem to have gotten away from me, with respect to this blog.  I've spent the last almost 16 months chasing my son all over the place.  He's huge now.  He eats regular (read: non-baby) food like a champ and I've been cooking and baking like a madman.  I've been practically spamming Facebook and Instagram with all of my dishes and treats that people keep telling me to start a blog.  But, hey guess what?  I already have one.  How ya' like them apples?

I still suck at coming up with recipes, but Pinterest has made that a nonissue.  And the hubs totally rocked it this Christmas and got me a KitchenAid Pro500 mixer.  I'm in love!  Hopefully now I can start bacl up blogging with consistency.  Stay with me folks, I really am back this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment