Monday, January 24, 2011

Strawberry-Banana Smoothie

Ok so this recipe is a serious no-brainer, right? Sure. Well this is coming from a girl who had to actually Google how to make one. Ridiculous, I agree. As I said previously, I literally just started eating fruit this past week. I maintain that I have texture issues when it comes to certain foods, which is another way of saying I'm a giant baby and won't eat something I don't like the look of.

Some random website gave me this:

6 large ripe strawberries
1 large banana
1 cup milk (ed. note - I used 1%)

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. GENIUS, I tell you! If you're counting WW points, all you have to calculate are the points for the milk. And this made enough for 2 smoothies. Brilliant.

Obligatory photos:

I think we can all agree that that is one sorry looking banana, who was promptly eaten by me, shortly after this recipe was posted.



And the finished product (which looks gross, but tastes great):


No comments:

Post a Comment